Until November 11 you can take part in the on-line vote for the Public Prize (in the 4th European eGovernment Awards) selecting from the 52 finalists. You can vote for three projects but they must be from at least two different countries (otherwise your vote will not be valid). So we published a website to facilitate the vote, with a section that explains step by step what to do.
We would like you to vote directly for the two Gencat candidate projects:
- ‘Catalonia Citizen-Care-Centric approach to eGovernment’, in category 2.a) eGovernment empowering citizens
- ‘e-Catalunya: boosting eGov innovation by Communities of Practice’, in category 3. eGovernment enabling administrative efficiency and effectiveness
What do you have to do?
- You need to be registered on the ePractice portal. Enter your user ID and password. Go to www.epractice.eu/en/awards/finalists and access to candidate projectes C3Cat and e-Catalunya. Click on ‘Vote for this case’ for each of them.
- You need to have a public profile in which at least 70% of the information has been completed, plus a photograph. You can check this by clicking on ‘My profile’ on the right hand side of the menu at the top.
- You need to have a minimum of 150 kudos (the points obtained each time you enter the portal, look for or publish information, or when other users view your profile, etc.) or to have been registered before 1 September.
You can vote if you registered in 2007 at the time of the Public Prize in the 3rd European eGovernment Awards, but if you register now you will have to collect the 150 kudos ( and do a bit of work to get them ;-).